Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sharing..

Sharing means caring..But, whenever the person who you want to share with doesn't want to share with you, better don't. We all have our honour right? It is the same as love. Love is meaningful when we share but it doesn't we have nothing to share. Time goes by and nothing we can do to return to the previous point. Just accept what we have at this moment. People change and that's the fact. For a moment I think about this. Nothing can be shared between two persons when they are too obviously different. Some people may not agree with me but this is all happen around me. If the situation is like this: I love you but the person that you love the most is the person who I hate the most. What we can do? Nothing to share. Love is useless. So, better shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment